Thursday 23 January 2014

Exams Approaching!

I haven't written on this blog for so long!

So, school is going pretty well except the fact that exams are approaching! :( I'm so freaked out, specially about Economics, specifically statistics,  and geography. They are SO tough! I dont know how anyone can say that humanities stream is easy! Its not a child's play at all.

I know that I've selected the stream myself, but that doesn't make it any easier. I'm really scared, our exams begin on 10th February, and im not at all prepared! How are we supposed to memorize whole books?!

Well, wish me luck..

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really impressed to see someone from our school who is into writing blogs. Keep up this thing. Kudos to you lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hardik, a little appreciation is all that keeps me motivated to write..(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Punya,
    Don't worry nothing is impossible and hard in this age. I know you can scale heights then what about books dear, concentrate and read it thoroughly and you will see that you know a lot more than each reading and hence everything becomes like other subjects...Good luckl and shine like a NORTH STAR :)
    Papa

    ReplyDelete