Wednesday 16 October 2013

A break from School! (;

Hey..
I didn't go  to school  today..Yippee! I hate going to school now, but once I reach it's fine, but I have to make a lot of effort to convince myself to go to school... After 2nd class I start to feel hungry..
school starts 7 and recess's bell rings on 11 not fair!!! How can anyone expect us to eat so much that we don't feel hungry till 4 hours??!!

Well, I'm glad I took an off today.. Today was special assembly means students have to remain standing for about 1, 1and a half hour...no matter the sun! Some might faint I think, I can only guess as I didn't go..
Today was the deadline for  story submission for story writing competition in our school, the winning story will be edited by Ruskin Bond a famous Anglo-Indian writer!! Though, my uncle knows him and I met him too.. winning the competition would be highly prestigious.. Lets hope for the best..
fingers crossed!!XX
As I wasn't going I asked my friend Uttkarsh in short Utt (pronounced as U-T-T) to collect the pen drive from me before going to school and to submit it to my class teacher..Dubey Sir on my behalf.
"That's nice of him, right?"
Got to go now I have to study Geography for my exam on 28th of this month..
Bye..
Leave your comments..

2 comments:

  1. Woah! You met Ruskin Bond?!
    Awesome! :D

    All The Best for the competition, btw! And for your Exams too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did..!!
      Thanks,I really worked hard for d story and am studying hard for d exam..
      :)

      Delete