Monday 28 October 2013

Disobedience?

Today was our Games period, for me that means 30 minutes to talk to my friends..
As we lined up on the grass near the basketball court , Sanjay Sir told us to number up i.e speaking the number after the one said by the one beside us.
Before we started numbering up, sit told us not to talk and if anyone does, the whole class will go back to the classroom. As usual, we couldn't keep quiet and someone started talking and giggling at the other end of the line and so sir told us to go back to class and he marched back to the class, but no one followed immediately, some went afterwards.

When the bell rang, sir came back and asked us to line up to go back  and said that he is going to tell us a good news,
In sheer tone of sarcasm!:(
He said that our section is disqualified from the coming inter-section basketball tournament! I don't play so it didn't bother me much, but still it was a matter of shame!
Then, during the last period I saw some students swarmed up on a desk, I went up and saw the sheet in which names for students participating in basketball tournament were being written, and.....
Our class's students were mentioned!:D

2 comments: