Friday 18 October 2013

My Dilemma

This post is about how studies can literally ruin your present in hope of the betterment your future...

So, just a few minutes ago I was sitting at the back in car, while my sister got out to fetch some stuff from a shop. Mamma was sitting at the wheel, I'd bought my writing notebook with me, as many ideas were popping up in my mind and I couldn't afford to lose them..!
I got a brilliant idea for my story and wrote it down.
As per my habit, I wanted to share my joy and I said "mamma I've got a wonderful idea for my story, and it's..", mamma said " it's not the time to write stories and poems, it's time to study hard! Once you get admission in a good college, write whatever you feel like. If you continue like this, please don't feel offended but you won't be able to do anything but write..!" I am really sure of my ambition, it's to be an Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer, it's super tough to become that!
Mamma always encouraged me to write and praised my writings!! She said that I should write when I grow tired of studying ,
It's as much tough to write as to study, you have to think a lot, isn't it??

My choice of college was certain but I'm considering other choices too now..
Any advices??

Love,
Anya


2 comments:

  1. Keep writing! Also keep up with your school work! I don't know how school works in India, but here teachers encourage us to write because you will be doing tons of writing in college and it is a life skill! Writing helps you learn. Never stop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no such encouraging circumstances here!:(
    School is too tough to handle, but I have no choice but to try..so starting from today!:)

    ReplyDelete